We’re wrapping up Water Week with another “Cool” activity!
Super Spray Cup Race will get your creative and competitive juices flowing. Let’s get the fun started!
- Spray Bottle or Water Gun
- Plastic Cup
- Create a small hole in the bottom of the cup.
- Thread string through the cup.
- With tape, secure the opposite ends of the string to something sturdy (i.e. fence, side of wall, tree).
- Using the spray bottle, squirt water into the cup to propel it down the string!
- Use two strings, cups, and stay bottles to have your very own super spray cup races!
STAY COOL, EVERYONE!